- Three miles south of Chickasha, Oklahoma.
- Quiet rural setting overlooking the Little Washita river valley.
- Free high-speed WIFI internet service.
- Spacious sites: 35' wide and 45' in length. Enough for your rig and at least two vehicles.
- Almost 30 broadcast television channels available.
- Full hookups include approved public water supply, sewer, and 20-, 30-, 50-amp electric service at all sites.
- Convenient self-service registration/payment station at south entry.
- Experienced and friendly on-site management.
- Almost one acre of grass! (The large lawn is accessed from the southwest corner of the park, near the south entrance.)
- Pavilion, picnic tables, BBQ grill/smoker available for guest use.
- Large storm shelter on-site.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
- Convenient payment options: Major credit cards, check, cash.
- Within 30 miles from the towns of Anadarko, Amber, Lindsay, Rush Springs, Blanchard, Pocasset, Alex, and Cement.
Washita Valley RV Park
1901 Old Highway 81-S
Chickasha, OK 73018